What's at the top of my mind
People often ask me what I’m doing, so here’s what’s on my plate.
- I am spending my weekdays juggling projects in design, marketing, communications, and events for University of Greenwich’s Film & TV Programmes.
- I coded and designed the UX for an interactive site/listening experience hosting Magda Zoledz’s sound compositions, which is featured in OTHER-ED, a short series of live events led by artists.
- I am developing my curatorial practice with Node Center for Curatorial Studies. I am part of their 2021 cohort attending the International Curatorial Programme. I am really enjoying it so far.
- I am tending to my Are.na channels.
- Motivated by my curatorial studies, I am keeping a log of ideas for exhibitions I would like to develop.
- Slowly, I will also be transferring blog posts, essays, and other older content from my previous Squarespace site to here.
What I’m reading
I like to read multiple books at once and I tend to keep one for every occasion: travelling, bedtime, waiting in line. Here’s what I’m reading now.
- The Curator’s Handbook - Adrian George
- The School of Life: An Emotional Education - Alain de Botton
- Who’s Afraid of Contemporary Art? - Jessica Cerasi and Kyung An