What's at the top of my mind
People often ask me what I’m doing, so here’s what’s on my plate and projects I recently worked on.
- Until recently, I was a Programme Assistant for the University of Greenwich Film & TV Programmes. I’m now actively looking for new opportunities: I’d love to talk to you if you are progressive arts organisations, design studio, or creative collective looking for a dynamic team member. And if you have a freelance role, I’d be happy to discuss a potential collaboration.
- I recently designed a series of physical and digital elements for the 2021 TEDx University of Greenwich. In particular, I translated the event programme into a responsive website built using accessible HTML and CSS. I also designed and assisted in building stage flats and props—including a beautiful TEDx sign cut on CNC router.
- I’m currently developing my curatorial practice by taking part in Node’s International Curatorial Programme, through which I’m building a solid understanding of the varied work of exhibition-making and cultural production. Motivated by my curatorial studies, I’m keeping a log of unrealised exhibitions ideas.
- When I’m not doing the above, I’m either taking the dogs for a walk, cooking, or tending to my Are.na channels.
What I’m reading
- Swimming in the Dark - Tomasz Jedrowski
- The School of Life: An Emotional Education - Alain de Botton
What should I read next?
Suggest me a book, if you like. I’m a big fan of semi-autobiographical works, but I’m open to new discoveries.