What's at the top of my mind
People often ask me what I’m doing, so here’s what’s on my plate and projects I recently worked on.
- Spending my weekdays juggling projects in design, marketing, communications, and events for University of Greenwich’s Film & TV Programmes.
- I recently coded and designed the UX for an interactive site/listening experience hosting Magda Zoledz’s sound compositions, which is featured in OTHER-ED, a short series of live events led by artists.
- Developing my curatorial practice with Node Center for Curatorial Studies. I am part of their 202 International Curatorial Programme cohort, through which I am developing a curatorial project to launch in 2022.
- Tending to my Are.na channels weekly.
- Motivated by my curatorial studies, I am keeping a log of ideas for exhibitions I’d like to develop.
- In the forthcoming months, I plan to transfer blog posts, essays, and other older content from my previous Squarespace site to here.
What I’m reading
I like to read multiple books at once and I tend to keep one for every occasion: travelling, bedtime, waiting in line. Here’s what I’m reading now.
- Why Vegan? - Peter Singer
- The School of Life: An Emotional Education - Alain de Botton
- Who’s Afraid of Contemporary Art? - Jessica Cerasi and Kyung An